Meet AMI at the Paris Air Show
Aerospace Manufacturing is excited to be exhibiting at the Paris Air Show at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions from 17 to 23 June 2019.
We would like to thank the Small Business Association and the State of New Jersey for awarding us a grant to exhibit.
If you are exhibiting or attending the show and would like to meet with us at the show, pick a time to talk!
Why We’re Excited to Go
As the aviation and space industry’s largest dedicated show, the Paris Air Show draws 142,000 trade visitors and features 140 aircraft flying displays and exhibitions.
The Paris Air Show is where aerospace companies and systems developers present their latest innovations to the world.
- – Aircraft: construction, assembly and sub-assemblies
- – Space, satellites and satellite telecommunications
- – Propulsion units and specific equipment for motors
- – Air-launched and ground-based weapons
- – Piloting and navigation aids and on-board equipment systems
- – Cabin fittings and seats
- – Production equipment, tools and software
- – Electrical, electronic, mechanical and metalwork subcontracting
- – Composite materials and surface treatments
- – Maintenance, after-sales service and spares, and transport
- – Airport equipment and services
About Aerospace Manufacturing
Aerospace Manufacturing is a AS9100 and ISO:9001 accredited, QSLM approved manufacturer of high strength, close tolerance aerospace fasteners.
We are trusted by industry leading OEMs like Lockheed Martin, NAVICP, Sikorsky, Bombardier, General Electric, DLA, NASA, and the U.S. Navy.
Meet with Aerospace Manufacturing at the Show
Select a time to talk at the show or join us for a rendezvous in Paris.