Quotes are valid between 30 days to 60 days depending on items.
Orders such as non-standard items or expedited delivery may require a down payment at time of order. Deposit amount will be specified when order is acknowledged. Deposit can be made via:
- Wire transfer
- Credit Card (As of March 1 2016). Please note that a 2.90% processing fee will be added.
Deposits will be credited at time of last shipment. Orders will not be processed until deposit has been received.
All orders are FOB Shipping Point (Wallington, N.J. USA). Shipping charges are shown as a separate item on your invoice, or will ship on customer carrier’s account. Export taxes or other expenses are paid at the customer’s expense.
- Sales terms: First Order advance payment with order, or prior to shipment.
- Any change to be agreed upon prior to acceptance of order.
- Net 30 days based on credit review and approval of credit limit.
- We reserve the right to hold shipments to accounts with invoices past 45 days, and/or over credit limit.
- The unpaid portion of any amounts due to Seller shall bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month, or the maximum legal rate if less.
All shipping and delivery dates are approximate. Seller shall not be responsible for any interruption or delay in manufacture or delivery.
Delivery schedule is projected from the date of order, unless processing information or any other necessary information has not been received by AMI, then the delivery schedule shall be projected from the date of receipt of such information. Unless agreed upon at the time of quotation, delivery will be made upon readiness for shipment. We reserve the right to ship partial shipment, unless agreed otherwise at the time of quote.
Any discrepancy must be communicated in writing within 15 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Any claim that is not made within the time frame set forth herein shall be deemed to have been waived.
- No material return without prior authorization.
- RMA Number must appear on the outside of the box.
- Stock items are subject to 20% restocking fee for the material only.
- Cancellation charges after 48 hours will be billed according to cost incurred.
- Cancellation charges after five (5) working days will be 100%.
- Any request to stop an order, shall be treated as a cancellation, and will be billed within 24 hours, according to terms stated herein.
- Any amendment must be agreed upon with AMI first.
- Amended orders must be received and acknowledged by AMI.
- Modifications of orders already in process may incur a $350.00 administrative fee.
No cash discounts are allowed unless otherwise specified by AMI, no sets off or counterclaims unless approved in writing by AMI.
Terms and conditions and sales documentation of seller accompanying them, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey.
For details of bank wire, please contact our Accounting Department via fax or e-mail: email@example.com
Terms are subject to change without prior notice.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you.